With the savings from reduced advertising costs by large organisations advertising services directly to their staff by inclusion on intranet sites, internal publications and other methods of lead generation we are able to pass on those saving by way of an exclusive discount.
These discounts are only available to participating organisations and not available to the general public.
If your organisation is not yet included please ask them to contact us for further information by emailing staffbenefits@MyConservatory.co.uk
Get an extra discount off qualifying uPVC products (‘Offer’) in an addition to the published promotional discounts.
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Offer.
i. uPVC Conservatories and Orangeries; or
ii. Solid Roof Conservatories; or
iii.uPVC Windows and Doors; or
iv. Rooftrim and Cladding
1.1 Appointments booked by any other manor are not eligible.
1.2 Building Work elements are not eligible
1.2 The Qualifying Product/s must be installed at the same address.
1.3 Customers whose applications or orders for the Qualifying Product/s are not successful or whose orders are not accepted within the Offer Period are not eligible and cannot participate.
2. Offer Period: 4th December 2017 until the Offer is withdrawn in accordance with Clause 10 of these Offer Terms.
3. How to participate: Eligible Customers who participate in the Offer (“Participants”) can redeem the Offer at the time of purchase of the Qualifying Product by quoting the discount code provided on booking to the representative during the appointment, prior to purchase. Application must be received within the Offer Period.
Participants will receive a confirmation email or text confirming the discount code and the date and time of their appointment.
Participants may be requested to provide information to verify their eligibility to which Participants must respond fully and accurately.
The Offer Discount will be applied to the purchase contract after all requested information has been supplied and verified.
The Offer Discount will be reflected on the price presentation for each respective Qualifying Product/s from the point of verification.
The Offer Discount will not apply retrospectively.
4. Offer Contents: The Offer provides for extra discount off Qualifying Products (‘Offer Discount’) unless there is a Disqualifying Event.
4.1 Offer Discounts will be applied after the Published Promotional Discounted Price of Qualifying Products/s only. For the avoidance of doubt, the Offer Discount does not apply to the Building Work element of Qualifying Products.
4.2 Door offer (excludes Garage Doors), includes standard door furniture and standard glazing (excludes additional extras e.g. sculptured panels, decorative glass, cat flaps).
4.3 Rooftrim and Cladding - Applies to our ‘Classic & Traditional’ PVC-U ranges only.
5. Only one Offer Discount per Qualifying Product, there is no limit on the number of Qualifying Products. The Offer is subject to availability and while stocks last.
6. Disqualifying Events: A Participant will cease to qualify for this Offer if:
a) He/she does not comply with the terms of his Purchase Agreement/s and Conditions (if applicable),
b) He/she cancels either his/her Contract or Qualifying Products/s or has any of linked MyConservatory contracts terminated, for any reason;
c) He/she cancels the Appointment or Qualifying Products and reorders or appoints (for whatever reason) at a later date;
d) He/she is no longer an Eligible Customer as defined in these Offer Terms;
e) we have reason to believe that the Offer has been obtained either:
by mistake or
by providing incorrect information on the Offer application or
by fraud. Where the Offer has been obtained fraudulently MyConservatory may reclaim the value of any benefits obtained by the Customer or perpetrator of such fraud.
7. Non-transferable: The Offer can only be redeemed against the Participant's valid Qualifying Product/s and cannot be used to pay for or off-set any other fees, charges or costs nor any other MyConservatory account balances. The Offer cannot be transferred. There are no cash alternatives.
8. Cancellation: MyConservatory.info order Cancellation policy applies and is hereby incorporated into these terms.
9. Exclusions: This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
10. Amending or withdrawing the Offer: MyConservatory reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Offer at any time on reasonable notice. Amendments will be notified to customers by posting on the website MyConservatory.info.
12. Promoter: MyConservatory.co.uk, High Street, Devizes SN10 4ES. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
13. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of information.
14. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. The Offer Terms are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Publication date: 3rd December 2017